We stable 40 horses in a roomy, well-ventilated barn type stable, which are passionately looked after by the owner and his team of dedicated grooms.
The owner lives on the property and is involved in the 24-hour supervision of the yard and horses.
Your horse is in safe hands
- All horses are fed a personalised diet, 3 times per day, to suit individual needs.
- Good quality Teff is fed ad lib.
- Horses sleep on thick, dry bedding.
- Horses go out in post and rail paddocks for most of the day, individually, or in small groups.
- Lunging by well trained grooms included in stabling.
- Dipping, hoof care, pulling of mains and tails, clipping of ears are done free of charge.
- Secure tack room with alarm, and tuck shop available.
- Safe horse box parking on property.